Economic Development and Infrastructure
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.
- Inquiry into Greenfields Mineral Exploration and Project Development in Victoria
- Inquiry into Local Economic Development Initiatives in Victoria
- Inquiry into Improving Access to Victorian Public Sector Information and Data
- Inquiry into Manufacturing in Victoria
- Inquiry into State Government Taxation and Debt
- Inquiry into Mandatory Ethanol and Biofuels Targets in Victoria
Inquiry into Key Competitive Advantages in Victoria's Financial Services Sector
The Terms of Reference for this Inquiry were rescinded by Motion of the Legislative Assembly on 31 July 2008. No further actions will be taken by the Committee on this Inquiry.
Please refer to the tabs above, or for further information please contact the Committee Services Office.
- Inquiry into the Viability of the Victorian Thoroughbred/Standardbred Breeding Industries
- Inquiry into Labour Hire in Victoria
- Inquiry into the Economic Contribution of Victoria's Culturally Diverse Population
- Inquiry into Export Opportunities for Victorian Rural Industries
- Inquiry into the Incidence of Youth Unemployment in Victoria and Options for Promoting Employment Growth Over the Coming Decade
- Inquiry into the Impact of Structural Changes in the Victorian Economy
- Inquiry into WorkCover premiums for 2000/2001
- Inquiry into the Impact of the Goods and Services Tax in Victoria
- Inquiry into the Effects of Government-Funded National Broadcasting on Victoria
- Inquiry into the Economic Impact of Business Migration in Victoria
- Inquiry into Medical and Public Health Funding in Victoria
- Inquiry into the Export of Environmental Services and Associated Technologies
- Inquiry into the Victorian Building and Construction Industry
Designing the Parliament
The new Annexe for Victoria's Parliament House was officially opened on 8 August 2018. Architect Peter Elliott shares his insights into the building that he designed with his team at Peter Elliott Architecture + Urban Design.
Heritage assets and contemporary design sit side by side in the latest instalment of a Melbourne landmark’s evolution, writes Ray Edgar in our latest feature story.