Inquiry into Departmental and Agency Performance and Operations
Terms of Reference
On 28 October 2008, the Committee agreed to the following resolution:
To inquire into and report on Victorian departmental and agency performance and operations for the previous financial year.
On 2 June 2009, the Committee amended the above terms of reference by the deletion of the words 'for the previous financial year.'
The Committee has conducted investigations into the performance and operations of the following Departments and agencies to date:
- VicForests ( Final Report - February 2009 )
- Goulburn-Murray Water ( Final Report - June 2009)
- Victorian Skills Commission ( Final Report - June 2009)
- Growth Areas Authority ( Final Report - March 2010 )
- Department of Health - specifically in relation to its January 2009 Heatwave Health Assessment Report ( Final Report - May 2010 )
- Ombudsman Victoria regarding October 2009 report into Brookland Greens Estate - Investigations into methane gas leaks ( Final Report - May 2010 )
- Victorian Bushfire Reconstruction and Recovery Authority's Performance ( Final Report - June 2010.pdf 819.78 Kb)
- Performance of the Department of Human Services' Child Protection Program ( Final Report - October 2010.pdf 1.53 Mb )
Please refer to the tabs above, or for further information please contact the Committee Services Office.