- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and InfrastructureEconomic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Local Economic Development Initiatives in Victoria
Report and Response
The Committee tabled its final report for the Inquiry on 31 July 2013. You can download a copy from the link below.
For copies of the report, contact the Committee staff. For queries on the content of the report, contact the Committee Chair, Neale Burgess MP.
You can download a copy of the Chair's media release for the report below.
The government response for the inquiry was tabled on 25 June 2014. You can download a copy from the link below.