Function of the Committee
The Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services Committee was constituted under the Parliamentary Committees Act 2003.
The committee's functions were to inquire into, consider and report to the Parliament on any proposal, matter or thing concerned with:
- economic development, industrial affairs or infrastructure
- the provision of services to new urban regions
- the development or expansion of new urban regions.
'Urban regions' means any part of Victoria developed for urban purposes that is not within regional Victoria.
- Created: Wednesday, 18 September 2013 14:01
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 April 2015 16:33