- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Powers of Attorney
The Law Reform Committee's final report for the Inquiry into powers of attorney was tabled in Parliament on 31 August 2010.
The report is now available for download as a pdf file 4.77 Mb.
The report contains 90 recommendations aimed at streamlining and simplifying power of attorney documents. The report strikes a balance between providing better safeguards against abuse and ensuring that power of attorney documents remain easy to use.
The Government Response 156.92 Kb to this report was tabled in Parliament on 10 February 2011.