Function of the Committee
The Law Reform Committee was consituted under the Parliamentary Committees Act 2003.
The committee's functions were to inquire into, consider and report to the Parliament on any proposal, matter or thing concerned with:
- Legal, constitutional or parliamentary reform
- The administration of justice.
It was not a function of the committee to inquire into, consider or report to the Parliament on any proposal, matter of thing concerned with:
- The joint standing orders of the Parliament
- The standing orders or rules of practice of the Council or of the Assembly.
- Created: Friday, 02 October 2009 10:38
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 April 2015 16:44