- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Alternative Dispute Resolution
Content and News
On 1 March 2007 the Legislative Assembly gave the Law Reform Committee terms of reference to conduct an inquiry into alternative dispute resolution (ADR), including restorative justice. The Committee released a discussion paper in September 2007.
The Committee tabled its final report for this inquiry in Parliament on 6 May 2009.
The Committee Chair, Mr Johan Scheffer MLC, issued a media release on 6 May 2009.
The Government Response to this report was tabled in Parliament on 10 November 2009.
If you have any questions relating to this inquiry, please contact the Committee on (03) 8682 2851 email@example.com.