- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Arrangements for Security and Security Information Gathering for State Government Construction Projects
Content and News
The Victorian Parliament’s Law Reform Committee was given terms of reference by the Legislative Council to conduct an Inquiry into the arrangements for security and security information gathering for state government construction projects.
The Committee completed its inquiry in October 2010.
The Law Reform Committee tabled its final report for this inquiry on 6 October 2010.
The report is available for download as a pdf file 151.17 Kb.
If you have any questions about this Inquiry, please contact the Committee on 03 8682 2851 or at firstname.lastname@example.org