- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into De Novo Appeals to the County Court
The final report for this inquiry was tabled in Parliament in October 2006. It is available for download as a pdf file 1.95 Mb.
The media release issued on 24 October 2006 is available for download as a pdf file 33.79 Kb.
The Government's response to the final report is available for download as a pdf file 307.75 Kb.