- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Warrant Powers and Procedures
A set of scoping questions for this Inquiry were issued in early 2004. The scoping questions are available for download as a pdf file 84.86 Kb.
The Committee released a discussion paper for this Inquiry in July 2004. The discussion paper is available for download as a pdf file 595.99 Kb.
The Committee tabled its final report for the Inquiry into Warrant Powers and Procedures in Parliament on 16 November 2005. The final report is available for download as a pdf file 3.34 Mb.
The Law Reform Committee's Chair, Mr Rob Hudson MP, issued a media release on 16 November 2005. The media release is available for download as a pdf file 33.24 Kb.
The Government response to the Committee's final report is available for download as a pdf file 1.98 Mb.