- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Administration of Justice Offences
Terms of Reference
Referred by the Governor in Council on 6 May 2003.
To inquire into, consider and report to Parliament on:
- The current state of law in Victoria in relation to administration of justice offences (such as perjury, perverting the course of justice, falsifying evidence and threatening witnesses); and
- Whether these laws should be amended, and in what way, having particular regard to interstate laws and the recommendations of the Model Criminal Code Officers Committee Discussion Paper on Administration of Justice Offences (July 1997).
The Committee is required to report to Parliament by 31 December, 2003*.
*The reporting date for this Inquiry has been extended. The Committee is now required to report to Parliament by the last day of the Autumn sittings 2004.