- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Forensic Sampling and DNA Databases in Criminal Investigations
A discussion paper was released in mid-2002, and is available for download as a PDF file 135.65 Kb.
The final report was tabled in Parliament in March 2004 and is available for download as a PDF file 2.09 Mb.
The media release issued on the 3rd of March 2004 is available for download as a PDF file 88.99 Kb.
The government response to this report is available for download as a PDF file 1.10 Mb.