- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Powers of Entry, Search, Seizure and Questioning by Authorised Persons
Content and News
The Law Reform Committee received terms of reference to conduct an Inquiry into the Powers of Entry, Search, Seizure and Questioning by Authorised Persons on 18 April 2001.
Transcripts of evidence from the four days of public hearings are available from the Hearings and Transcripts tab.
The Committee tabled its final report in Parliament on 30 May 2002. The report is available for download as a pdf file 1.39 Mb. Other documents released by the Committee are also available for download from the Reports tab.