- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Powers of Entry, Search, Seizure and Questioning by Authorised Persons
Report and Response
A discussion paper was issued in October 2001 and is available for download as a .pdf file 227.50 Kb.
The final report for this inquiry was tabled in Parliament on 30 May 2002. It is available for download as a .pdf file 1.39 Mb.
The media release which was issued on 30 May 2002 when this report was tabled in Parliament is also available for download as a .pdf file 12.11 Kb.
The Government's response to the final report is available for download as a .pdf file 1.77 Mb.