- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Technology and the Law
Content and News
A cutting-edge study into the opportunities available in the use of new technologies to streamline the administration of courts and tribunals and to improve access to courts and tribunals by members of the public.
The Law Reform Committee received terms of reference to conduct an Inquiry into Technology and the Law on 23 September 1997.
A selection of evidence received by the Committee and links relating to the Inquiry can be accessed through the Evidence, Submissions and Research tab.
The Committee tabled its final report in Parliament on 28 May 1999. The report is available for download as a pdf file 883.95 Kb. Other documents released by the Committee are also available for download from the Report and Response tab.