- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Criminal Liability for Actions Performed in a State of Self-induced Intoxication
Content and News
The Law Reform Committee received terms of reference to conduct an Inquiry into Criminal Liability for Actions Performed in a State of Self-Induced Intoxication on 12 May 1998.
The Committee has published a list of selected readings relating to the Inquiry.
The Committee tabled its final report in Parliament on 26 May 1999. The report is available for download as a pdf file 546.39 Kb. Other documents released by the Committee are also available for download from the Report and Response tab.