- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Criminal Liability for Actions Performed in a State of Self-induced Intoxication
Report and Response
An issues paper was issued in 1998 and is available for download as a .pdf file 71.97 Kb.
The final report for this inquiry was tabled in Parliament on 26 May 1999. It is available for download as a .pdf file 546.39 Kb.
Media release and article
A media release issued on 26 May 1999 and an article by the Chair of the Sub-Committee for this Inquiry can be found under the Media Releases tab.
The Government's response to the final report is available for download as a .pdf file 210.88 Kb.