- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Regulatory Efficiency Legislation
Report and Response
Mr Victor Perton MP, former chair of the Law Reform Committee, presented a paper titled "Regulatory efficiency - the next wave" at the Fourth Commonwealth Conference on Delegated Legislation, held in February 1997 in Wellington, New Zealand. The paper is available for download as a pdf file 106.27 Kb.
A discussion paper was issued in May 1997 and is available for download as a .pdf file 416.85 Kb.
The final report for this inquiry was tabled in Parliament on 30 October 1997. It is available for download as a .pdf file 1.13 Mb .
The Government's response to the final report is available for download as a .pdf file 101.61 Kb.