- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law ReformLaw Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Review of the Members of Parliament (Register of Interests) Act 1978
Terms of Reference
Referred by the Legislative Assembly on 4 December 2008.
That, under s 33 of the Parliamentary Committees Act 2003, the Law Reform Committee:
- be required to undertake a review of the Members of Parliament (Register of Interests) Act 1978 to consider and make recommendations on amending the Act; and
- present the report on its review six months from the date of this resolution.
The reporting date for this inquiry was extended to 31 December 2009 by resolution of the Legislative Assembly on 31 March 2009.
The Members of Parliament (Register of Interests) Act 1978 is available as a .pdf file from the Victorian Legislation and Parliamentary Documents website by clicking here.