- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and DevelopmentOuter Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Local Economic Development in Outer Suburban Melbourne
On 7 October 2008 the Committee tabled its Report on the Inquiry into Local Economic Development in Outer Suburban Melbourne, in the Parliament.
The report was tabled in the Legislative Assembly by Committee Chair George Seitz MLA, and in the Legislative Assembly by Committee Member Colleen Hartland MLC.
The Committee wishes to thank all of the people and organisations who contributed their time and knowledge to assist the Committee in its deliberations for this Inquiry.
On 23 October 2008 some minor corrections were made to the Committee's Report.
On 5 May 2009 the Government responded to the Committee's Inquiry into Local Economic Development in Outer Suburban Melbourne.