- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and DevelopmentOuter Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Impact of the State Government's Decision to Change the Urban Growth Boundary
The Committee was required to make its Final Report by 30 November 2009.
On 24 November 2009 the Committee tabled its Report on the Inquiry into the Impact of the State Government's Decision to Change the Urban Growth Boundary, in the Parliament.
The Committee wishes to thank all of the people and organisations who contributed their time and knowledge to assist the Committee in its deliberations for this Inquiry.
On 27 May 2010 the Government Responded to the Committee's Inquiry into the Impact of the State Government's Decision to Change the Urban Growth Boundary report.