- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road Safety
- Rural and RegionalRural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into the Opportunities for People to Use Telecommuting and E-Business to Work Remotely in Rural and Regional Victoria
Report and Response
The Final Report for the Inquiry into the Opportunities for People to Use Telecommuting and E-Business to Work Remotely in Rural and Regional Victoria was tabled on Wednesday 5 February 2014 in the Legislative Assembly and the Legislative Council.
Please contact the Committee Secretariat on 03 8682 2884 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries.
Hard copies of the Report may be obtained from the Committee Secretariat, the Legislative Assembly Papers Office or the Legislative Council Papers Office, Parliament of Victoria (subject to availability).
Download Final Report
Please click here to download a pdf version.
Please click here to download the Final Report Summary Booklet.
To view or print the pdf document, you will require the Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader, which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.
To View Media Release
The Government response was tabled on 5 August 2014. Please click here to download a copy.