- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament
- 57th Parliament57th Parliament
- Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Economic Development and Infrastructure
- Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Law Reform
- Law Reform, Drugs and Crime Prevention
- Outer Suburban/Interface Services and Development
- Road SafetyRoad Safety
- Rural and Regional
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Inquiry into Serious Injury
Content and News
Details about this inquiry can be accessed via the tabs above.
On 29 November 2012 the Road Safety Committee received terms of reference to inquire into and report by 12 December 2013* on the Inquiry into Serious Injury.
The Final Report on the Inquiry into Serious Injury was tabled on Wednesday 28 May 2014.
Hard copies of the Report are available to be picked up from the Table Office in Parliament House or electronically via the Road Safety Committee website: http://www.parliament.vic.gov.au/rsc/inquiries/article/2018.
*Note: The reporting date was extended to 30 June 2014 by resolution of the Legislative Assembly on 26 June 2013.
For more information on the Road Safety Committee or the Inquiry into Serious Injury, please contact 03 8682 2846 or email email@example.com