- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament58th Parliament
- Accountability and OversightAccountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community Development
- Fire Services Bill
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Port of Melbourne
- Penalty Rates and Fair Pay
- Accountability and Oversight
- 57th Parliament
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Report into Victorian Oversight Agencies 2015–16
The Accountability and Oversight Committee is required to examine reports and monitor performance of the office of the Freedom of Information Commissioner, the Victorian Ombudsman and the Victorian Inspectorate. This report analyses the 2015–16 annual reports of the three agencies.
This inquiry has been completed.
Please refer to the tabs above, or for further information please contact the Committee Secretariat.