Function of the Committee
The Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills Committee is constituted under section 8 of the Parliamentary Committees Act 2003.
The committee's functions are to inquire into, consider and report to the Parliament on any proposal, matter or thing concerned with:
- economic development, industrial affairs or infrastructure
- the provision of services to new urban regions
- the development or expansion of new urban regions
- education or training.
- Created: Wednesday, 22 April 2015 10:06
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 April 2015 10:06