- Back to Committees
- 58th Parliament58th Parliament
- Accountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and SkillsEconomic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community Development
- Fire Services Bill
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission Committee
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Port of Melbourne
- Penalty Rates and Fair Pay
- 57th Parliament
- 56th Parliament
- 54th Parliament
Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
The Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills Committee is a former joint investigatory committee of the 58th Parliament of Victoria.
The Committee was created when the Economic Development, Infrastructure and Outer Suburban/Interface Services Committee and Education and Training Committee were amalgamated.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.