Function of the Committee
The Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development Committee is constituted under section 10 of the Parliamentary Committees Act 2003.
The committee's functions are to inquire into, consider and report to the Parliament on any proposal, matter or thing concerned with:
- the environment
- natural resources
- planning the use, development or protection of land
- the provision of services to regional Victoria
- the development of regional Victoria.
- Created: Wednesday, 22 April 2015 08:41
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 22 April 2015 08:41