Function of the Committee
The Family and Community Development Committee is constituted under section 11 of the Parliamentary Committees Act 2003.
The committee's functions are to inquire into, consider and report to the Parliament on:
- any proposal, matter or thing concerned with:
- the family or the welfare of the family
- community development or the welfare of the community
- the role of Government in community development and welfare, including the welfare of the family.
- Created: Friday, 02 October 2009 10:38
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 14 January 2015 15:03