- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion No. 74 given by Mr Barton referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee relating to Melbourne's public transport;
- Notice of Motion No. 87 given by Mr Rich-Phillips in relation to the establishment of a Joint Select Committee to inquire into Victoria's road toll;
- Notice of Motion No. 88 given by Dr Cumming in relation to food waste;
- Notice of Motion No. 90 given by Mr Davis in relation to the Corkman Hotel in Carlton;
- Notice of Motion No. 91 given by Dr Ratnam in relation to World Environment Day;
- Notice of Motion No. 89 given by Ms Crozier in relation to CFMEU State Secretary, Mr John Setka; and
- Notice of Motion No. 21 given by Ms Patten referring a matter to the Procedure Committee relating to e-petitions.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).