SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be conducted:
- Firefighters' Presumptive Rights Compensation and Fire Services Legislation Amendment (Reform) Bill 2019
- Public Health and Wellbeing Amendment Bill 2019
- Essential Services Commission Amendment (Governance, Procedural and Administrative Improvements) Bill 2019
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.