SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today. A new Member is likely to be sworn in at that time.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be conducted:
- Water and Catchment Legislation Amendment Bill 2019
- Assisted Reproductive Treatment Amendment (Consent) Bill 2019
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.