The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Public Administration Amendment Bill 2019.
- Order of the Day No. 2, second reading of the Racial and Religious Tolerance Amendment Bill 2019.
- Mr Meddick's Notice of Motion No. 148 relating to duck shooting.
- Mr Grimley's Notice of Motion No. 115 referring a matter to the Legal and Social Issues Committee relating to child sexual offenders.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 150 relating to the Eastern Freeway.
- Ms Crozier's Notice of Motion No. 146 relating to public health funding.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).