Government Business takes precedence today. Business likely to be debated is as follows:
(1) Public Finance and Accountability Bill 2009
(2) Energy and Resources Legislation Amendment Bill 2010
(3) Subordinate Legislation Amendment Bill 2010
(4) Supported Residential Services (Private Proprietors) Bill 2010
(5) Gambling Regulation Amendment (Licensing) Bill 2010
(6) Water Amendment (Victorian Environmental Water Holder) Bill 2010
(7) Firearms and Other Acts Amendment Bill 2010
(8) Juries Amendment (Reform) Bill 2010
(9) Personal Safety Intervention Orders Bill 2010
For full details, see the Notice Paper.
The order of business listed above is a guide only and may be subject to change and other business may be debated.