The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Environment Protection Amendment (Refund on Bottles and Cans) Bill 2019.
- Order of the Day No. 2, second reading on the Road Safety Amendment (Medicinal Cannabis) Bill 2019.
- Ms Crozier's Notice of Motion No. 175 relating to health funding.
- Order of the Day No. 3, resumption of debate on the motion in relation to the Shepparton Education Plan.
- Order of the Day No. 4, resumption of debate on second reading of the Crimes Amendment (Trespass) Bill 2019.
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of Motion No. 174 relating to mandatory sentencing for assaults on emergency service workers.
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of Motion No. 178 relating to the Murray Basin Rail Project.
- Mr Bourman's Notice of Motion No. 172 relating to Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of Motion No. 181 relating to the International Day of Rural Women.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).