The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Commercial Passenger Vehicle Industry Amendment Bill 2019.
- Order of the Day No. 2, second reading of the Planning and Environment Amendment (Local Democracy) Bill 2019.
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of Motion No. 93 referring a matter to the Environment and Planning Committee relating to Victoria’s ecosystems.
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of Motion No. 179 in relation to the private sales of surplus Crown land and State Government owned freehold land.
- Ms Crozier's Notice of Motion No 191 in relation to the North Richmond Medically Supervised Injecting Room.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No 195 in relation to the production of documents relating to Infrastructure Victoria.
- Mr O'Donohue's Notice of Motion No. 184 in relation to Fines Victoria.
- Order of the Day No. 14, relating to the Shepparton Education Plan.
- Order of the Day No. 17, relating to the Murray Basin Rail Project.
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of Motion No 189 in relation to the production of documents relating to the Youth Crime Prevention Grants program.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).