- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 12.00 noon today.
Business likely to be debated includes:
- Condolence motions (and then a likely one hour suspension of proceedings)
- Question Time
- Formal Business
- Fair Work (Commonwealth Powers) Amendment Bill 2018
- Major Transport Projects Faciliation Amendment Bill 2019
- Open Courts and Other Acts Amendment Bill 2019
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).