SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion No. 72 given by Mr Davis in relation to the production of certain documents relating to Government advertising during the Federal election;
- Notice of Motion No. 73 given by Ms Patten referring a matter to the Legal and Social Issues Committee relating to cannabis law reform;
- Notice of Motion No. 75 given by Mr Davis in relation to special provisions for Committee of the whole for the Appropriation (2019-2020) Bill 2019;
- Notice of Motion No. 78 given by Mr Davis in relation to level crossing removals;
- Notice of Motion No. 80 given by Mr Davis in relation to the construction of the East West Link; and
- Notice of Motion No. 79 given by Ms Crozier in relation to CFMEU State Secretary, Mr John Setka.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).