- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be conducted:
- Second reading of the State Taxation Acts Amendment Bill 2019
- Cognate debate on the Appropriation (2019-2020) Bill 2019 and the Budget Papers, 2019-20.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
The Assembly is not sitting today.