- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 12.00 noon today.
Likely order of business is:
- Question Time
- Formal business and Members statements
- Message from Assembly - Joint Standing Order
- Energy Safety Legislation Amendment (Victorian Energy Safety Commission and Other Matters) Bill 2019
- Gender Equality Bill 2019
- Local Government Bill 2019
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).