The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Summary Offences Amendment (Move-On Laws) Bill 2019.
- Dr Cumming's Notice of Motion No. 233 referring a matter to the Environment and Planning Committee relating to air pollution.
- Dr Cumming's Notice of Motion No. 204 in relation to the reinvestment of gambling revenue in Western Metropolitan Melbourne.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 232 in relation to the partial disallowance of the Mineral Resources (Sustainable Development) (Mineral Industries) Amendment Regulations 2019.
- Order of the Day No. 2, resumption of debate of a referral of an inquiry into the 2019-20 Bushfirees to a Joint Select Committee.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 235 in relation to fuel load maps.
- Order of the Day No. 3, resumption of debate on the Children, Youth and Families Amendment (Out of Home Care Age) Bill 2020.
- Ms Patten's Notice of Motion No. 162 referring matters relating to petitions to the Procedure Committee.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).