- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Family Violence Reform Implementation Monitor Amendment Bill 2020.
- Mr Finn's Notice of Motion No. 259 in relation to soil contamination from the West Gate Tunnel project.
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of Motion No. 243 referring a matter to the Environment and Planning Committee relating to renewable energy.
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of Motion No. 266 in relation to Council land rezoning.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 256 in relation to the production of documents relating to the Melbourne Airport Rail Link Strategic Business Case.
- Mr Ondarchie's Notice of Motion No. 260 in relation to landfill levy charges.
A joint sitting of the Assembly and Council is scheduled for 6.15 pm to choose a person to replace the Honourable Mary Wooldridge in the Legislative Council.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).