- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today.
Likely order of business is:
- Formal business and Members statements
- Local Government (Whittlesea City Council) Bill 2020
- Justice Legislation Miscellaneous Amendments Bill 2019
- Crimes Amendment (Manslaughter and Related Offences) Bill 2020
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).