The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 326 referring the allegations relating to the Hon Adem Somyurek to the Ombudsman for investigation and report.
- Order of the Day No. 1 for the resumption of debate on the second reading of the Wildlife Rescue Victoria Bill 2020.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 329 in relation to the production of certain documents relating to the West Gate Tunnel Project.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 316 in relation to a joint select committee inquiry into international treaties.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 335 referring a matter to the Integrity and Oversight Committee relating to the operation and effectiveness of the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).