- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day for the second reading of the Education and Training Reform Amendment (School Employment) Bill 2020.
- Order of the Day for the second reading of the Victorian Law Reform Commission Amendment Bill 2020.
- Mr Barton's Notice of Motion No. 314 referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee relation to community buses.
- Ms Crozier's Notice of Motion No. 352 in relation to the hotel quarantine breaches and contact tracing.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 362 in relation to the production of documents relating to orders made under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 359 in relation to the disallowance in full of the Environment Protection (Management of Tunnel Boring Machine Spoil) Regulations 2020.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).