The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence:
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 383 in relation to the tabling of public health orders and directions and referring these documents to the Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations Committee for review.
- Resumption of debate on the Road Safety Amendment (Medicinal Cannabis) Bill 2019.
- Resumption of debate on the Education and Training Reform Amendment (School Employment) Bill 2020.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 359 in relation to the disallowance in full of the Environment Protection (Management of Tunnel Boring Machine Spoil) Regulations 2020.
- Resumption of debate on a motion relating to the impacts of stage 4 lockdown on small business.
- Resumption of debate on a motion relation to establishing a joint select committee to inquire into international treaties.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).