- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence:
- Mr Meddick's Notice of Motion No. 379, in an amended form, in relation to pound and shelter reform.
- Ms Crozier's Notice of Motion No. 392, referring a matter to the Legal and Social Issues Committee relating to COVID-19 contact tracing.
- Resumption of debate on Order of the Day No. 38, relating to the disallowance of the Environment Protection (Management of Tunnel Boring Machine Spoil) Regulations 2020.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 399, in relation to the Suburban Rail Loop business case.
- Mr Hayes' Notice of Motion No. 361, referring a matter to the Environment and Planning Committee relating to the adequacy of the Victorian planning framework in relation to planning and heritage protection.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).