- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am.
Question Time will be at 12 noon.
- Order of the Day No. 1, resumption of debate on the motion relating to disallowance of the Environment Protection (Management of Tunnel Boring Machine Spoil) Regulations 2020
- Mr Davis's Notice of Motion No. 394 relating to the production of documents relating to public health and other orders
- Mr Davis's Notice of Motion No. 399, relating to the Suburban Rail Loop business case
- Safe Patient Care (Nurse to Patient and Midwife to Patient Ratios) Amendment Bill 2020
- Justice Legislation Amendment (Drug Court and Other Matters) Bill 2020
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).