SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence:
- Mr Barton's Notice of Motion No. 470
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 647
- Ms Crozier's Notice of Motion No. 472
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 386
- Mr Hayes' Notice of Motion No. 422
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).