- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Tuesday, May 04, 2021
Duration: All Day
The Council will meet today at 11.00 a.m.
A likely order of business is:
Address to Her Majesty the Queen — His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh
At approx. 11.40 a.m. Question Time
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).