The Council starts sitting at 9.30 am. Question Time is expected to be at 12.00 noon.
The following General Business takes precedence today:
- Emergency Powers Safeguards Legislation Amendment Bill 2021 - Second reading
- Ms Lovell's Notice of motion No. 533
- Resumption of debate on Mr Davis' Order of the Day No. 2
- Mr Quilty's Notice of motion No. 539
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of motion No. 541
- Dr Ratnam's Notice of motion No. 546
- Ms Patten's Notice of motion No. 474.
Notice paper (agenda)
Please note, the above is a guide and is subject to change.
For detailed and up to date information during the sitting day see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).